An Exploration of Business Ethics & GovernmentDec 14, 2021
This presentation shares a study of African American entrepreneurship within the United States.
It was created and presented by Sabrina Whittaker
- Missing emotional intelligence:
- Scrum Framework & Agile Methodologies – FBI’s adoption
- To review other work completed this semester, visit:
- Examples include:
- The History and Structure of Blunt Blowin’ by Lil’ Wayne
- You can be rich. You can be poor. You’re still black.
- Sociocultural Lessons from Big Sean’s Detroit 2: Deep Reverence
- The Echoes of Minstrel Shows in American Culture
- The Ethical Failure of the United States to Include Minority Experiences in Mapmaking (a key piece in my development)
- Scrum Book Twice as Fast Citation
- Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking Fast and Slow
- Chocolate Cities: The Black Map of American Life by Marcus Anthony Hunter and Zandria Robinson
- LinkedIn Videos concerning Product Development, which contributed to the development of a lens I found appropriate for the blending of business, ethics considerations, and culture required by this assignment.
- SEO (to confirm knowledge and fill in gaps related to research)
- Netflix: Waiting for Superman