Are you ready for your most productive year yet? Our online book club (which is actually more of a multimedia club) offers a unique community of ambitious women who are looking to take their lives and careers to the next level.
Each month we'll challenge ourselves to read a book, watch a movie, or listen to a podcast together. At the end of the month, we'll discuss our thoughts and share revelations with our friends through community circles. Your job is to read the selected books and engage with community members to nurture your development and theirs in a supportive, no-stress environment.
Inside the online community, you'll find:
- guided learning questions for each book
- basic and advanced discussion board areas
- comments and photos from community members
- frequently asked questions and answers
- time-sensitive announcements
- live and pre-recorded sessions
Here's what we're looking for from you:
1. You must acquire the book on your own, and read it before the last Saturday of each month.
2. You must join the monthly online discussion during the last Saturday of each month or participate in online discussion.
Join us as we explore fascinating books on productivity, culture, and self-development. Additionally, if you join our private space, we'll host webinars and group calls where you can ask questions and get feedback throughout the month. You don't want to miss it!